Monday, October 8, 2012

B&A: Master Bedroom


The Master Bedroom has not been one of my top priorities so far. However, given that I had a decent set of furniture and most bedding and accessories, it's in pretty good shape. Here are the before and after pictures.

Before


After

As with the other rooms, I have replaced the carpet with hard wood flooring. This room already had a ceiling fan with light fixture. This room is on the front of the house, overlooking the courtyard. It gets great morning sunlight in all the front windows. I painted it Behr Sandstone Cove (730C-2), a beautiful neutral with some depth and interest. And, in lieu of hanging pictures, I got some neat laminate decals to decorate the walls. I'm enjoying them so far. But, they come off easily if and when I get tired of them. :)

Runner in the upstairs hallway.




No comments:

Post a Comment